Poem: Hey Little Calf

(Original November 2022)


Hey Little Calf


Hey there lovely little calf what beauty brought you here?

You wouldn’t believe when I watch you bounce that all I feel is fear.

I’m afraid of any child-creature that on this planet exists, 

As I feel my childhood abandonment and angrily clench my fists!


As I watch you be I feel potential, that you might steal the show,

And hog up all the attention - for this is one I know. 

For this is just what happened, when the siblings numbered five; 

Where there was so little love to go round to make us feel alive. 


So I stand here watching you and my eyes grow red with tears. 

As I stand alone in cow fields, connecting with my fears! 

I apologise to god, for hating her children so,

And I ask for her forgiveness and to please teach us to grow!


With Love,

Dan Morrell










To support me please use the QR code:


For more information on healing and learning to connect to God, head to the totally unaffiliated: 

Divine Truth

Divine Truth - YouTube

Comments