Poem: Lost and Found

(Originally August 2022)

Lost and Found






Things part ways with us in life. Like this necklace here from her keeper. Which I found one night, with inscription: “Mum I love you to the moon and back”. I can now return it as the time is right and I’ve been guided to the grateful family.

There is usually a lesson to be learned, regarding letting go of attachments. It can be sad. But this is part of the process of freeing ourselves up.

True love always remains, and never washes away, no matter what is lost in the physical world.

Life is like panning for gold, and things come to wash away everything that isn’t love. But love is dense and pure, and is always underneath the other layers, waiting patiently, pure, everlasting, bright and beautiful💚 This pendant is pretty and has been round my neck exploring and seeing sights. It’s not all doom and gloom when we lose something. The journey always continues for us all on our own paths, whether we know it or not.


Youtube Upload Link:

https://youtu.be/5bn4MqCS7MU

To support me use the QR code!



Comments