About my work.


Welcome to my page


 So welcome to my little blog page thingie where I can share around my various bits of random thoughts, writings on Divine Truth and life related material.

I'm probably not the best writer, but I have many interesting concepts and ideas I'm continually being called to share. So here is the very beginning of this!

So, regarding what I create: Much of the stuff I've got going on on this page is not all the most loving and spiritual stuff. So, on a page that is about Love what is going on you might ask?  You probably didn't ask, did you? But I'll answer my question anyway for you haha. 

The process of healing, and also for that matter in growing towards god, involves firstly becoming very truthful with ourselves. The more truthful the better. Partly this is due to the relationship between love and truth which are intricately bound like soulmates, but that is the topic for another post

So, being truthful with ourselves. The more truthful we become with ourselves the more we begin to see just how much pain each and every one of us holds deep down in our soul. Often we don't notice it, yet it's being triggered every day. Many of my poems are about the process of me awakening to my soul, knowing full well that I'm in a fully wounded state. They are fairly personal expressions but I hope you get something from them.

I encourage you all to read my work with an open heart. It's not usually meant to be flowery, it's meant to be real. Confronting. One of the main aims in my life is to work through pain as it arises, so much of what I've written about is past pain, but thankfully if you're following the divine love path, pain usually becomes past pain very quickly indeed. One of the many blessings our father has bestowed upon us!

I mention the pain thing though because it's of importance to your own happiness that you do not read my material with the intention of normalising and retaining pain, but rather with the intention of allowing what's there inside you, to rise up to be healed as soon as you are able to :)

If you wish to support my work or donate, it would be much appreciated, especially as I'm financially poor right now in the transition period where I'm at! Just use the buy me a coffee url link or scan the giant QR code below! Many thanks!

Enjoy the work. 

With love to all you brothers and sisters, 

Dan x x


https://bmc.link/winterroad




Comments