Poem: Chyan Bound

 (Originally August 2022)


Chyan Bound


I’m Chyan bound

Headed to face my fears

On the drive I took the long round

To give me time to shed my tears. 


Fears of connection 

Fears of feeling lonely 

Fears of rejection

Fears of feeling stoney


I’m going to a vegan fair 

Where beautiful people I will meet

But what if I see my soulmate there

What if She turns the other cheek


I’m afraid of what I could feel

As I sit and cry just up the road 

I wish this feeling wasn’t real

Maybe I’ll head back to my abode 


Where it’s all safe no feelings there,

Just subtle calm and shades of grey

Where I can just be no need to beware 

In case I see the one, who makes my day.


She won’t talk to me I hate this vibe 

Does she love me or is it in my head

I wish I could just throw a gybe

And sail the other way instead 


And find a lovely tranquil girl 

Who loves me freely by my side

Who talks and drinks a cup of Earl 

Who swims with me at any tide


But that’s not for me, cos I love this one

Who withdraws and walks and also hides

I must face this pain and feel the blast of her gun

As she pulls the trigger and liquefies my insides 

 

I look at every other woman around 

I pray for desire and that sexual feel

Or least a little passionate sound 

In my heart, but not a single ones real


Cos it’s she alone that I desire 

She alone I could spend my life with 

It’s she who make my heart song like a choir 

She’s the soul whom my hand I could give. 


With Love,

Dan Morrell x





To support me please use the QR code:


For more information on healing and learning to connect to God, head to the totally unaffiliated: 

Divine Truth

Divine Truth - YouTube




Comments