Poem: I want. You?

 14 July 2023


I Want. 

You?


I Want your body,

So badly.

I want your eyes

In my life.

I want to throw a net 

Over you.

To make you all mine

No escape.

I don’t want to hurt you

Except in bed.

I want you to roam free…

In my head.

I don’t want to risk losing you,

In my heart.

I don’t want you to know my feelings

You would run.

I’ll find a way to bribe you,

So you’ll stay.

I’ll listen, help, I’ll fix you,

Just today.

I’ll admire you just like you wanted:

For your body.

Can you feel the suction sucking

From my soul?


Do you still want me?


With Love,

Dan Morrell x







To support me please use the QR code:


For more information on healing and learning to connect to God, head to the totally unaffiliated: 

Divine Truth

Divine Truth - YouTube


Comments