Poem: Father's gift in me.

 24 July 2023


Father's gift in me.


Father;

Let me learn to love like you.

I want to come to see them too.

So wond’fully clear as I know you do.


I wanna feel them touch my soul.

I want to caress them with my love,

And come to hold them through & through.


Please show me how to earn this state;

Help me rid all the darkness, all the hate.

I want your easy yoke, your gentle weight.


Bring me what you need me to feel,

Let me come to rest on your even keel.

I wanna be like you daddy. I want to heal!


So guide me please, as I open up more,

Show me the wrongs to right, I’ll clear the score,

And I’ll strive to listen as I begin my tour


Sharing you by your great works a’sharing,

Leading others towards your arm’s a’caring,

Having faith in your gift in me, I’m fin'lly daring.


With Love,

Dan Morrell x









To support me please use the QR code:










Comments