Poem: Nice Men

July 2023


Nice Men


I sit on the steps looking over the sea.

A 20 something girl is getting undressed to go get in the water.

My shame rises up, burning.

I shouldn’t be watching. Nice men don’t look.

Nice men aren’t sexual.

I look.

Her voluptuous body fills me with a desire:

To hold and feel and breathe that femininity.


There is a dark cold ache inside of me.

A craving deep in my soul;

To be close with that magic ‘Her’ thing.

The great ‘She’

That God of my world.

The solution to all my problems:

To finally feel connected to the feminine.


God. Please show me what this ‘she’ concept through you,

For I cannot truly seem to find it here healthily,

No matter how deep or how wide I look.

Show me what I missed.

I dearly long to know.


With Love,

Dan Morrell x

 







To support me please use the QR code:


For more information on healing and learning to connect to God, head to the totally unaffiliated: 

Divine Truth

Divine Truth - YouTube


Comments