Word: Mum, are you proud?

 July 2023


Mum. Are You Proud?


Hey Mum, are you proud?

All happy families?

You’ve got you three sons all living at home still.

The one you didn’t want went afar.

That’s what you wanted right?


A load of young men to be there for you,

So you feel safe and secure;

Cos you attracted a strong confident man-partner,

Who made you feel the opposite.


So you wanted me to make up for it.

Are you proud of me mummy?

No, you aren’t are you?

Cos I didn’t turn out the role you wanted.

I rebelled, I pushed away your neediness.

I hid, I ran. Now look at me. 

I live in a dirty broken down van.

I point out your flaws in Love towards you,

And you want nothing to do with me.


With Love,

Dan Morrell x







To support me please use the QR code:


For more information on healing and learning to connect to God, head to the totally unaffiliated: 

Divine Truth

Divine Truth - YouTube


Comments